Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Gaming

Hi guys one of my favorite games are Minecraft. In case you didn't know Minecraft is a game you can play on Xbox,PS3,I pad,and more. So in the game you can choose to play in creative mode or survival. In creative mode you can fly have unlimited supplies and no monsters can attack you. In survival mode you not have unlimited materials but you can mine for iron,diamonds.redstone and more and you can also go on adventures . The choice is yours but i prefer survival mode. There is also animals in Minecraft.

These are the basic animals
Some of the monsters or mobs
Comment your favorite animal,mobs, or favorite part of Minecraft.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I don't play Minecraft but everyone says it's so good, so I think I'll start.

    - Lexie | What Lexie Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lexie thanks for commenting and I love your blog

    ReplyDelete