Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Guest post from Noor

Hi everyone today Noor is doing a guest post. Sit back and enjoy !


Hello everyone! I'm Noor from A Little Bit Of Sunshine! Today I am going to be showing you are night routine which is easy and fun for you to do. 

1) So you're done with the day, getting ready for bed. The first thing you should do is pack your bag for school, or gather up your things. This may seem boring but it's helpful so you don't have to rush in the morning.

2) Now, you should choose your clothes for the morning. Again, picking out your clothes usually takes a lot of time, so by doing this, you might get a couple more minutes of sleep in the morning.

3) Time to do all that bathroom stuff! For kids/teens 9+, you should do the following:

a. brush your teeth. This is really boring but, hey, you can have a mini dance party while you're doing it, no one cares.
b. wash your face. This is super important for growing kids because *cough* acne *cough*.
c. brush your hair. So you don't spend ages in the morning detangling those knots.

I hope you enjoyed and thanks to Hannah for letting me guestpost here!


-Noor

4 comments:

  1. Hi nice post I'm so glad that you've started watching dance moms I'm addicted to it. Thank you for posting a comment on my blog :). shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is pretty addicting for me too ! You're welcome and thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  2. Cool those are very helpful things.

    ReplyDelete