Saturday, January 17, 2015

Liebester Awards (again)

Hi I'm doing the Liebester awards again today. ( I was tagged by Noor from A Little Bit Of Sunshine)    

The Rules :* Post 11 facts about yourself (My questions are in my earlier post)
                      * Answer the questions created by the person who nominated you
                      * Create an 11 question set for the next group of nominees
                      * Choose 11 people to nominate and link them in this post
                      * Let your nominees know they have been tagged and no tag backs

1. How long have you been blogging for? Almost a month
2. Favorite dance style? Ballet
3. Favorite blogs? A Little Bit Of Sunshine,What Lexie Loves,Peppermint Cat,and Little Livys
4. What is the most creative thing you have ever done? A blog and an art journal 
5. Top 3 blogger besties? hmm....hard I guess I choose Noor,Lexie,and Livy because they were the first blogs I read when I first started blogging
6. Favorite word? Amazing
7. Craziest thing you've ever done? Too crazy
8. Fave thing about my blog? Everything
9. Do you like the number 9? Yeah I guess
10. Opinion on Nutella? YUMMY
11.Biggest blogging pet peeve? That you can't get back comments that you accidently deleted

No comments:

Post a Comment