Monday, March 2, 2015

Not A Long Post

Hail Clip Art *Not my picture
Hello ! I know I haven't posted in a while I guess. So anyway today it hailed at my school and it was freezing at very loud. Hey I know this isn't a big deal to some of you because it may snow where you live but where I live it has NEVER snowed in my city for a LONG time. Anyway I had to go outside to grab my book (which was in my backpack outside) and it was FREEZING and I got clobbered by hail : ) Oh I forgot just in case you don't know what hail is it is pellets of frozen rain (kind of like snow but hurts when hit by it : )

Thanks for reading ! And please take my survey


-Hannah

6 comments:

  1. I hate hail. It is so loud and scary! We have freezing rain over here. Just took your survey :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree ! You are so lucky was have a drought where I live but I think the hail helped ! Also thanks !

      Delete
  2. Hi awesome post! At school we had hailstones twice once hahahaha. Please check out my blog, thanks

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    Rukiya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! By the way I checked out your blog, it is awesome !

      Delete