Monday, May 18, 2015

Book Review : The School for Good and Evil

Hey ! As you can see im doing a book review on The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani.


Summary / intro (without spoilers) : Agatha and Sophie are best friends in the small village of Gavaldon. Sophie is cheerful and happy while Agatha on the other hand is misunderstood and awkward. In the village of Gavaldon they believe a school master kidnaps two children one good one bad and then years later the missing children appear in their storybooks. So, The School Master in the The School for Good and Evil kidnaps two children one good and evil every four years and gives them a chance to be a fairytale princess (if good) and a witch (if bad). Sophie and Agatha get to witness the legend. To be continued.................... I will tell you that there is a plot twist later on in the story..............................

My rating and opinion : I absolutely enjoyed this book !  I will tell you, the plot twist was shocking ! This book was awesome, funny and a great book

for the fairytale lover ! Visit the website here ! Also watch the book trailer above !



My overall rating :

 

YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait before you go, do you like the new header and design ? 
-Hannah : D

8 comments:

  1. Hello Hannah! Yes, I love your header. I am also reading the School for Good and Evil. For me my ratings would be eh. In the middlish ok. Probably 4 stars. The book does have an interesting plot twist though. The reason why i didn't give 5 stars is because some parts were a little weird and confusing. Also, a little scary at some parts. But overall, I have to say it was a good book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! Thanks, yeah some parts were confusing though I guess. Yeah I agree.

      Delete
  2. Looks cool! AWESOME blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa this sounds like an awesome book, I will definitely check it out! And your new design is amazing!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete