Saturday, May 23, 2015

Guest Post Sarah

Hi everyone ! Today Sarah from http://joysofmyhappylife.blogspot.com/ is doing a guest post !!!!!!!!!!! *drumroll sound plays* So she will be answering some questions for her guest post!

Favorite animal ? My favorite animal is a dolphin . They are so cute and friendly.

Funniest moment  ? Ok. This might sound weird but here it goes. WAIT. First of all it might sound funny for you guys. But, it was a little embarrassing for me. Alright so now I'll start. So one day after school, I was talking to Hannah and some of my other friends. But while I was talking to them, I was walking backwards. And so I didn't see that a guy and some of his other friends were sitting down like right were I was walking. So.... I tripped right on top of the guy's back. The guy was like looking at me like " What was that for?!" Good thing I had a backpack do give me a cushion! So ya that was my funniest moment! I don't know if that was funny for you guys. But, Hannah and my friends laughed. So I guess that was funny??!!! 

Favorite blogs ? I can't choose. Everyone's blog is awesome!

Do you like pie ? Um.. Yaa. Of course I love pie! My favorite is apple cinnamon pie! YUM! : )

Favorite song ? I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift. I just love this song! It is so catchy!

Why do you blog ? Well, blogging is fun and you can share you your thoughts and ideas to other people. Also because we can socialize and make new friends!

Favorite book ? My favorite book is Hoot. You should really read this book. It is so interesting! The author is Carl Hiaasen. Well actually, I have another favorite book. So I guess I have two. The other one is The School for Good and Evil. This book is a must read. Once you start reading, you can never stop. You just want to see what happens next! I really suggest reading these two books! They are awesome! I am telling you. You have to BELIEVE ME!! 

Pet peeves ? Noisy eaters, when people talk when I talk and so ya!

Favorite movie ?  I have no idea. I don't often watch movies so um.. I don't know!

And finally..................your blogging buddies ? Well, everyone is my blogging buddies like, Hannah, Lexie, Lauryn, Rukiya, Amber, Sofia and so much more other people! 

Finally, thank you so much Hannah for letting me be able to this guest post. Also, thank you to all my blogging buddies for inspiring me to blog! Now, I love blogging! It is AWESOME and SPECTACULAR and FANTASTICO!!



Be sure to visit her blog : D

7 comments:

  1. Great post Sarah! I love the I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rukiya! I know right?! I love that song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and would any of you guys mind checking out my blog?! I hadn't had much views. I would really appreciate that! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was sooooo cool! I wish I can blog like that!

    ReplyDelete