Thursday, March 19, 2015

Animal Jam

Salutations everyone (that was unusual) ! Anyway I want to show you guys this cool online game. So it is named Animal Jam. It is made by National Geographic.
So on animal jam you can create an animal and you can decorate your den (house) and play mini games.

Nonmember animals : lion,wolf,monkey,koala,seal,bunny,panda,and penguin

Member animals : alot (sorry I couldn't post any there were too many) Sorry for the short post !

Create an account here Animal Jam.

-Hannah : )

6 comments:

  1. ooo sounds fun. New post on my blog. shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep ! And I will be sure to check out that post !

      Delete
  2. Thanks! Do you have Animal Jam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome ! I have Animal Jam but I don't go on that often.

      Delete