Friday, September 4, 2015

Back To School


Hey! I'm going back to school next week, I know, most of you guys have probably gone back too gone already 'bout a week or two ago.... Back to uniforms (great).....

I got this cool pencil box *sorry I couldn't get a real pic of my pencil box

Stuff I want:

This cool LDShadowLady backpack
Okay.... That's actually just one item I want lol.

Reading:
*I just finished reading it* great book*


I probably won't be posting must because of school and extra-curriculum activities.

-Hannah




8 comments:

  1. That is such a cool backpack!!!!

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to school next week as well! Nice post.

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! Hannah, actually didn't we start school this week? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, actually this post was intended to be posted 2 weeks ago, but I didn't have time to finish it XD

      Delete
  4. That's a really cool pencil box! I just keep my pencils in my pockets haha...

    Emily // Lynde Avenue Designs

    ReplyDelete