Friday, June 26, 2015

What's The Plan Tag

Hi guys! I am grateful to be tagged by the wonderful Sarah from The Joys Of Life, be sure to visit her blog! So.... lets start!

The rules:

  • Answer the questions below
  • Tag anyone else
  • Make one other question for the people you tag
  • Have fun!

The questions:


What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor, what type of doctor? I don't know yet.....

What college or University do you want to go to? Hmm..... Harvard University or any other Ivy League university

Do you want to get married? Yes, probably


Do you want to have children? Maybe

Apartment or House? House, more space for my "junk"

Pets? Yes, a cute wittle doggy : )

Car or Van? Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My question: Any hobbies?

I tag: Anyone

Thanks for tagging me Sarah!

-Hannah XD

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah! I hope your dreams come true! I'm just a little confused about the rules. Sarah didn't write these rules down on her post.

    #shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks I hope too! She didn't really make rules but at the end she kinda explained it, but I decided to add the rules for not reason! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Hi Hannah! Great post! Hope your dreams will come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the tag on my blog, go and check it out!

    thefrumpykid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete