Friday, June 12, 2015

In Summer...................

Hai! Its basically summer here in ol' California. Just one more week of school for me and then FREEDOM!!! But, I'll miss school (a little) and my friends. School was actually pretty fun and interesting! During the summer I will be camping in Yosemite and going to Las Vegas! And of course....... the beach! Sigh..... summer. Hello to the mosquitos (great).................... ugh! On the bright side, I can't wait to go camping! Eeeekkkk! I wish summer break could switch spots with winter break! But.... no one wants to go to school in the heat.......... Too bad I won't go camping until August : (  I wish I could afford to go to Hawaii for summer (that would be awesome) ! So im going to sleep in and read during summer, and blog during summer!

-Hannah XD


2 comments: