Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Dress

Hi ! Today I will be taking about #thedress. I know you may be tired or hearing this question. But anyway, what color is this dress ?  : )
What two colors do you see ? I see #blueandblack. Or is it #whiteandgold ? Tell me in the comments !

Are you team blue and black or team white and gold ? I am team blue and black (I mean I can see white but no gold if I look hard enough) I will be back with the correct answer in a few days. So tell me in the comments what color this dress is ! Also please take my survey 
  

-Hannah

2 comments:

  1. hahahhhahhah! I've heard about this dress. ITS BLUE AND BLACK SERIOUSLY hahhaha why are some people saying its white and gold! I heard that people are saying it's white and gold because there's a white and gold version of it. Anyway i'm glad you are excited about the next chapter of Heal and no problem for taking your survey!
    Rukiya
    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree ! I can see a little gold if I look hard enough but no white. So I am team #blueandblack ! Thanks for commenting !

      Delete