Friday, July 3, 2015

DIY Popsicles

Hi, sorry I haven't been posting! Today, as you can see in the title, I will be showing you how to make simple/quick popsicles. Popsicles are great for the summer weather!

What you need:
  • popsicle sticks
  • a few strawberries and bananas (or any other two fruit flavors or more flavors)
  • a blender 
  • a popsicle mold
  • a freezer

Directions:
  • blend the two fruit flavors together (or more if you want)
  • pour the juice in the mold
  • put the popsicle sticks in
  • put the mold in the freezer for 30 mins to 1 hour
  • enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed the popsicles!

-Hannah XD

6 comments:

  1. Hopefully i'll have the time to try and make this! Looks awesome Hannah! Awesome post!

    #shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm popsicles. Step 5: Put a mustache on it! LOL, now I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMMM!! I sure want to make those popsicles. Seems delicious!

    ReplyDelete