Saturday, August 22, 2015

The Last Thing You Did Tag

Hello! I'm going to do the "last thing you did" tag. I was tagged by Daisy, thank you Daisy! Let's start!

1. Who did you last talk to?
my dad

2. What was the last outfit you wore?
a shirt with shorts

3. What is the last thing you ate?
lunchables XD

4. What was the last thing you drank?
water

5. What was the last sport you played?
"catch" with my sister

6. Who did you last email?
my friend, who shall not be named

7. Which one of your friends did you last talk to? (if they have a blog, leave a link)
my friend, Sarah on Google Hangouts lol

8. What was the last thing you watched on Tv? 
I watched Bunk'D on Disney Channel

9. What was the last blog you checked?
Daisy's blog for the questions

10. What was the most recent game you played?
I played this burger game on my sister's tablet lol

That's it for today! So, I tag anyone

-Hannah

4 comments: