Saturday, October 17, 2015

Time Flies

Im so sorry I haven't posted in forever. Anyway, im posting today. So, you've probably heard the expression "time flies". I can't believe I'm in 6th grade already and pretty soon I'll be heading off to high school. I also can't believe I've been blogging for more than half a year already! I mean, I've never been a good blogger but, I've made so many new friends and improved my grammar (still pretty crappy) throughout the more than half a year of blogging. And, I've met tons of new people! Thanks for everything!

Hope to be posting soon, bye! Sorry for the short post

-Hannah

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, it is amazing how time flies! It feels like every year is getting faster and faster, I look forward to future posts. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time really does fly doesn't it (though not if you are in a classroom with a lecturing teacher)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time definitely does fly by. I know EXACTLY how you feel Hannah! But to cheer you up, I've tagged you on the 30 TYMNKAM tag! Yup, it's abbreviated, but that's because of the long name. You can see the details on my blog. :) Thanks!
    ~ Suzy | Craftz'n'Craziness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling. I sometimes go ages without posting, and school goes over so quickly. I'm not sure what the equivalent of 6th grade is, but I'm in S5 (age group 15-16). When you get to my age, the year will be gone in a second!

    Such a cute post. :) I'm so glad you've learnt a lot and your grammar is really good!

    By the way, you follow my blog, but since I changed my URL, my GFC followers aren't receiving my posts in their Dashboard anymore. So if you want to, visit the new blog and just refollow. Let me know if it works. :)

    ReplyDelete