Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Book Review: The Girl Who Could Fly


Hi, three more days of school and then, IM FREE! Anyway today im doing a book review on The Girl Who Could Fly, which I have recently finished reading.

Summary: Piper McClouds has had the special ability to float ever since she was a young baby. Piper eventually learns to fly and her parents disapprove. So, Piper is sent to I.N.S.A.N.E (a classified school for kids with extraordinary abilities). Piper makes new friends and loves it at I.N.S.A.N.E. But soon, I.N.S.A.N.E isn't what it seems like. Piper meets Conrad, a kid gifted with intelligence who seems to hate her. The director, Dr. Hellion is actually trying to rid the children's abilities. Conrad suspects that and is planning to escape with Piper's help. Will they escape? Read to find out!

Rating:








This was an funny, interesting book!

-Hannah XD

8 comments:

  1. Cool book! I'll try to read it. Or can you please let me borrow the book at school? Thanks!

    - Sarah : )
    joysofmyhappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN FLY TOO! *tries to fly* *falls on face*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like an awesome book!

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete