Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The Creative Blogger Award

Hi! Sorry I haven't posted, I just got home from a camping trip (maybe I'll do a post on it later). I got tagged by Rukiya, thanks so much for tagging me : ) Also, happy late father's day!

Rules:


  • Share 5 facts about you
  • Tag/nominate 5 other blogs
  • Have fun!



5 facts about me:

  • I love comic books!

  • My favorite TV show is Jessie

  • I adore and LOVE reading

  • I am a Christian : )

  • I am a fast runner (I don't know what this has to do with this)

I nominate:


Have fun!

-Hannah XD










        

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, no problem! Happy belated father's day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! I enjoyed reading your facts! But..I don't see my name
    :( Jk, congrats to all the people who got tagged!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh, im sorry, would you like to be tagged? : )

      Delete
  3. AAARGH! I thought I was the only one who has Jessie as their favourite show! I LOVE it sooooo much! Peyton List (Emma) is my favourite actress!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Jessie!!!!!!!!! Emma and Zuri are my favorite characters! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete