Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ever After High

The first one to the left is Briar. The nest one is Apple and the next one Is Raven. The last one to the right is Maddie.
Hiya ! Today i am going to post about one of my favorite TV shows and new favorite book series,Ever After High ! You can watch the mini TV shows on Youtube or if you have Netflix. So anyway, the show and books are about the sons and daughters of fairytale characters. So I will tell you guys about some of the characters. The characters are separated into two groups,Royals and Rebels. Royals are the people who want to follow there destiny. There Destiny is like following there parents story for example Apple White is the daughter of Snow White so that means her story is like her mom's story. Rebels are the ones who do not want to follow there parents story. Watch the video bellow or watch on Youtube or Netflix. Also click on the link to go to the website to play the games and create a character !Ever After High

Apple White: Daughter of Snow White. She is loving and kind. Also she is a Royal.

Raven Queen: Daughter of the Evil Queen. Even though her mom was evil Raven does not want to be evil. Raven is kind and NOT evil. She is a rebel.

Madeline Hatter: Daughter of the Mad Hatter. Maddie is Raven's best friend and is funny and a little crazy okay maybe a lot crazy. She is a Rebel.

Briar Beauty: Daughter of Sleeping Beauty. She is a nice girl who LOVES to party. She was a Royal but now I think she is a Rebel.

Are you a Royal or a Rebel ? I think I would be a Rebel.





4 comments:

  1. I am a totally a royal I'm exactly like Briar this is also one of my fav books I love the website to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool ! I love Briar and I the book series is wickedly awesome !

      Delete
  2. Cool! My little cousins are OBSESSED with Ever After High. I don't really know but I would love to be a Royal, that sounds cool.

    ~Noor
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say I am obsessed with it too and thanks for commenting !

      Delete