Sunday, January 11, 2015

Liebester awards

Liebester Awards (I was tagged Emily from My Life As A Pre Teen Dork)

The Rules :* Post 11 facts about yourself
                      * Answer the questions created by the person who nominated you
                      * Create an 11 question set for the next group of nominees
                      * Choose 11 people to nominate and link them in this post
                      * Let your nominees know they have been tagged and no tag backs


Facts about me :
1. I love reading
2. I have recently started this blog
3. I have two dogs named Spot and Molly
4. I have an annoying  younger sister
5. My room is always messy even after I clean it
6. My favorites animals are dogs and monkeys
7. Winter is awesome
8.I love the color blue
9. I talk too much 
10.  All about that bass and shake it off are my favorite songs
11. I love Minecraft

My answers :
1. What is your horoscope sign? Libra
2. How many anniversary’s has your blog had? None
3. What are you typing this post on? Computer
4. How many siblings do you have? One bratty sister (thank goodness)
5. Do you have or have you ever had a secret club? Nope
6. Why did you start a blog? For fun and to make new friends
7. What are your blogging tips? Read blogs you like for inspiration
8. What is the last blog that you looked at? A little bit of sunshine and My life as a pre teen dork
9. Have you ever done a survey on your blog? No
10. What was the last drink that you had? Water
11. To roll up my crazy questions, out of all of the bloggers in the world, who would you like to be BFFs with? Everyone (seriously I couldn't choose)

My questions :

1. How old are you ?
2. Do you have an annoying sibling ?
3. What is your favorite song ?
4. What are your favorite blogs ?
5. Do you like school ?
6. What is your favorite animal ?
7. What do you want for your birthday ?
8. What did you get for the holidays ?
9. What is your favorite book ?
10. Do you have a pet ?
11. What is the best movie ever ?

I tag : Anyone who would like to do this

No comments:

Post a Comment