Friday, February 6, 2015

Why I Blog


Today i'm going to do a post about why I blog and how I got the idea and some tips:


Well I was inspired to start a blog because I found some blogs such as, A Little Bit Of Sunshine(It used to be called My Amazing Life Being 10) ,What Lexie Loves, and Peppermint Cat (used to be A Curious Pisces)  and was inspired. Then I thought "Whoa this is awesome ! Wouldn't it be cool to start a blog  ?"  

And to the why I blog part:
I blog for fun and just to well...be me. 

Why I like to blog:
I like to blog because it it fun and you get to learn more about other bloggers and make new friends. #blogging

Blogging tips:
Ok this may not be the best tips but here you go.

1.Don't blog for followers or fame 
2.Blog for fun
3.Don't be mean or post rude comments
4.Try to reply to every comment

Thanks for listening !


6 comments:

  1. I love blogging so much! It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love blogging too ! Thanks for commenting !

      Delete
  2. Aw, what a nice post ♥
    Emily ♥ www.mylifeasapreteendork.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is so fun, i also love reading posts. I was thinking of doing a post on why I blog as well. Star Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. Yeah blogging is super duper fun ! Thanks for commenting.

      Delete