Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines day DIY

Happy Valentine's day ! Today I'm going to show you guys a DIY for Valentines day. *Pictures aren't mine. *I'm really sorry I can't make my own pictures maybe one day soon. The DIY is a Valentines day pencil and is very easy to make.
DIY
*Not my picture
What you need:
1.Paper
2.Pencils
3.Pipe cleaners (those twisty things in the picture above)
4.Marker or pencil

Instructions:
Step 1: Cut out mini hearts
Step 2: Write words on hearts
Step 3: Wrap pipe cleaner around pencil 
Step 4 : Tape or glue heart to pipe cleaner
Step 5: Give them to your friends and family or you can keep them

Hope you enjoyed the DIY ! Thanks for reading and happy Valentines day ! Also please take my survey in the post below.

5 comments:

  1. Nice DIY! I'll try these for next year!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea that I'm going to save for next year!
    Your blog is so lovely, Hannah!
    -Lauren <3
    lovingourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea that I'm going to save for next year!
    Your blog is so lovely, Hannah!
    -Lauren <3
    lovingourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! Aww thanks your blog is lovely too !

      Delete