Monday, February 9, 2015

Fangirling:Batgirl

Lady Shiva
Cass as Batgirl


Hello fellow readers ! I'm going to share somethings about one of my favorite fictional characters . That character is Cassandra Cain (aka Batgirl) from Dc Comics. She is one of my favorite comic book characters. For those of you who never heard of Batgirl she is kind of similar to Batman. Here is a pic of Cassandra below. Okay she actually looks scary in that pic above. Lady Shiva is her mom. Cass is actually the second Batgirl.
A kid version of Cass








4 comments:

  1. Cool! I've never even heard of batgirl! Guess I need to brush up on my comics!
    Mae :)
    Superswankified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting and welcome to my blog ! It's okay I heard of her last year but she is really awesome.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know right shes so awesome ! Thanks for commenting !

      Delete